A few years ago Nathan Owen and a small team started helping a few former colleagues at IBM integrate broader and richer performance metrics into their Tivoli platform. Soon more tech giants – Oracle, VMware and New Relic – showed up at the small office in Grand Rapids, Michigan asking the team to work on their integrations. The team’s unique experience integrating common endpoints with a variety of platforms made them believe that decoupling data collection from specific analytics platforms would give end-users better metrics and free platform providers to build a better platform.
We’re the company that set the standard for enterprise-grade integration for IT monitoring. We believe that data is dimensional, not flat, and health and performance metrics must include their relationship to other components in the IT stack to truly provide insights. We deliver this Dimensional Data using the industry’s first IT monitoring integration service (MIaaS), BindPlane.
See openings at Blue Medora.
See the latest news from Blue Medora.
Learn about Blue Medora history.
Chief Executive OfficerRead bio
Chief Executive Officer
• 20 years of leadership holding roles at systems management, networking and security sectors companies, including NetIQ, BladeLogic, Blue Coat Systems, Cymtec and Mimecast.
• Grew NetIQ from a small startup to a public company with a $250+ million run rate and made several strategic acquisitions.
• Supported revenue to over $400 million annually as a North America sales leader at Blue Coat Systems.
• Led a high velocity go-to-market team as GM/COO at Mimecast, leading to one of the NASDAQ’s most successful IPO’s in 2015.
Chief Technology OfficerRead bio
Chief Technology Officer
• 15 years in enterprise and SaaS software
• A career focused on bringing new software products to market with experience as a developer, product manager, software architect
• Prior to Blue Medora, led the development of industry-leading anomaly detection products for wind energy and automotive applications
Chief Financial OfficerRead bio
Chief Financial Officer
• 25 years of experience technology and other rapid-growth firms
• Held senior finance leadership positions at X+1 (acquired by RockeFuel), Quantumsphere and Vitalstream, most previously president of BizFlex Solutions
• Raised nearly $50M in capital and debt through PE, VCs, corporate, grants, and other funding sources
• Track record of applying rock-solid treasury skills to maximize capital efficiencies
Chief Marketing OfficerRead bio
Chief Marketing Officer
• Over 20 years of B2B technology software experience
• Co-founded Phormion Sales Tools, a premier provider of sales and marketing tools for high tech sales organizations, including numerous Fortune 500 clients
• Successfully lead STEALTHbits Technologies in growth and profitability as the Senior Vice President of Marketing
General Manager, True Visibility GroupRead bio
General Manager, True Visibility Group
• 7+ years of Blue Medora background holding various leadership positions, Vice President of Customer Success and Vice President of Engineering
• Strong software developer background at numerous organizations, including Senior Software Developer at Atomic Object, where Greg was one of the original developers that help found Blue Medora
Vice President of Human Resources and OperationsRead bio
Vice President of Human Resources and Operations
• 15 years experience in operational functions of consumer products and technology industries
• Experiences range from start-ups to global organizations
• Prior to Blue Medora, led IT Firm to highest revenue/highest profitability in firm's history
Vice President of Business DevelopmentRead bio
Vice President of Business Development
• 20 years experience in high tech as a business development executive, industry analyst and product leader
• Mixture of experience at startups (Giganet, CellExchange, Emphora), large company (IBM) and industry analyst firms (Aberdeen & Yankee)
• Involved in 40+ acquisitions, divestitures and license deals throughout career
• Bentley University MBA
Vice President of World Wide SalesRead bio
Vice President of World Wide Sales
• Over 25 years experience in high technologies sales, both direct and channel
• Lead numerous sales leader roles at leading organizations, including Sales Director of Dell Technologies
Blue Medora offers us a wider view into our entire IT environment. We can track everything across the board in one dashboard automatically. It’s deeper information, at our fingertips.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Located across the world.