A few years ago Nathan Owen and a small team started helping a few former colleagues at IBM integrate broader and richer performance metrics into their Tivoli platform. Soon more tech giants – Oracle, VMware and New Relic – showed up at the small office in Grand Rapids, Michigan asking the team to work on their integrations. The team’s unique experience integrating common endpoints with a variety of platforms made them believe that decoupling data collection from specific analytics platforms would give end-users better metrics and free platform providers to build a better platform.
We’re the company that set the standard for enterprise-grade integration for IT monitoring. We believe that data is dimensional, not flat, and health and performance metrics must include their relationship to other components in the IT stack to truly provide insights. We deliver this Dimensional Data using the industry’s first IT monitoring integration service (MIaaS), BindPlane.
See openings at Blue Medora.
See the latest news from Blue Medora.
See upcoming events from Blue Medora.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer
• 20 years in Enterprise Software as an engineer, architect, consultant, and executive
• 3 Startups
• Twice at IBM
• Named IBM Champion as part of inaugural class of IBM Champions in 2012
• Co-founder and VP of Biz Dev / Sales @ OctetString (Acquired by Oracle 2005)
• Co-founder/CEO of Blue Medora
Chief Technology OfficerRead bio
Chief Technology Officer
• 15 years in enterprise and SaaS software
• A career focused on bringing new software products to market with experience as a developer, product manager, software architect
• Prior to Blue Medora, led the development of industry-leading anomaly detection products for wind energy and automotive applications
Chief Revenue OfficerRead bio
Chief Revenue Officer
• 20 years in enterprise software/hardware in channel and sales leadership
• 5 startups, 2 IPOs, 4 exits
• Previously lead channel sales at Tegile Systems (Acquired by Western Digital)
• Named CRN Channel Chief 4 years in a row
• Led Dell Data Center channel sales for central US ($500M business)
Chief Financial OfficerRead bio
Chief Financial Officer
• 25 years of experience technology and other rapid-growth firms
• Held senior finance leadership positions at X+1 (acquired by RockeFuel), Quantumsphere and Vitalstream, most previously president of BizFlex Solutions
• Raised nearly $50M in capital and debt through PE, VCs, corporate, grants, and other funding sources
• Track record of applying rock-solid treasury skills to maximize capital efficiencies
Vice President of MarketingRead bio
Vice President of Marketing
• 15 years enterprise software and SaaS experience
• Held leadership roles at Dynatrace, Keynote (pre and post Thoma Bravo take-private), and BMC (Remedy, Peregrine acquisitions)
• 2 startups
• Success building efficient customer acquisition programs, and new category definition
Vice President of Business DevelopmentRead bio
Vice President of Business Development
• 20 years experience in high tech as a business development executive, industry analyst and product leader
• Mixture of experience at startups (Giganet, CellExchange, Emphora), large company (IBM) and industry analyst firms (Aberdeen & Yankee)
• Involved in 40+ acquisitions, divestitures and license deals throughout career
• Bentley University MBA
Blue Medora offers us a wider view into our entire IT environment. We can track everything across the board in one dashboard automatically. It’s deeper information, at our fingertips.
Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Located across the world.